Saturday, February 5, 2011

Week 5: No shadow!

The groundhog didn’t see his shadow this week, so it’s a good a time as any to get started on garden plans for the spring. I started some seeds this week (heirloom tomatoes (red & yellow), cherry tomatoes, and bright lights chard) and will finish starting the rest of the seeds soon (probably beans, peas, and spinach).

I got caught up in work, so didn’t end up doing any food projects this week, though I did make a quick and delicious pan fried halibut for dinner on Sunday. Looking forward to some out of town visitors in the upcoming weeks, so hopefully we’ll get a chance to cook together and I’ll have some fun food to post.

However, I did finish two craft projects. Apologies for the terrible photos - all my photos are poorly lit, I think my next project should be a lightbox!

#6: An Angry Bird!


#5: Finished knitting the headphone sweater. They even have a knitted version of the little loop. (previously)


And progressed a bit more on the sweater which is taking forever! Now named the Spare Minute Sweater, because that’s when I get to work on it.