Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 2: Oh, January


It’s only January, and I’m already behind with the New Year’s resolutions of a) working regular hours, and b) completing and posting projects every week. Oops! I actually have to get some work done this afternoon, but before that, I will try to rectify the situation a bit.
Here’s what I’ve been working on:

I started knitting a purple shrug / cardigan.

Completed Project #3: A charm and a little box to hold it. For scale, I think the cupcake/acorn is about the size of a dime.

Edit (01/23): The recipient thought the cupcake looked like an acorn, and it kind of does! 

Completed Project #2: Rainbow Curtain (with morning sunshine streaming in).

Can’t remember what I originally intended to do with this fabric, but now it cheers me up on dreary winter mornings! Definite help from mom on this one.